Monday, May 26, 2014

Ms. Muffin

Taking pictures of your pets can set a life-time long memory. Some cute, funny, or nice, others it just was 'in-the-moment'.

This was one of the first few pictures I took of my rabbit when I first got her. This picture compared to the other pictures of her nowadays is a huge difference because she like almost 3 times the size she was when I first got her. This picture of her is when she was cleaning her face, I've seen many rabbits do this, but never so close that I could take a picture. The way they wash their face is really entertaining. This picture is the only picture of her in this post that I took with a camera, the other two were with a phone.


This picture was when she is let out in the kitchen to run around, and she gets tired.So she curls up her front legs under her body like a cat. This was a perfect opportunity to snap a picture. I used my Samsung phone to take this because I didn't have time to grab a camera. By then, I knew how to hold a phone camera a way that can capture the picture similarly to a picture from a camera. Like using a camera, you would need to have steady hands, especially if you have zoomed into the scene. This is because if your hands are shaky, it will move the picture a lot more than if the picture was not zoomed at all.
This picture I took with my iPhone sometime in 2013. This was just a simple picture that I wanted to create a memory of; having her for over 3 years. With the light source behind me, it makes the picture darker than it would have been if the light source was in front of me. I believe that the position of the light source makes a huge difference in the quality of the picture, and the message that the picture is trying to bring across. If I were to analyse this picture, I would say that it would be a sad picture because of the lighting. Some pictures that are dark aren't always sad, but they have this hint of mystery in them.

"If you live to be one hundred, I want to live to be one hundred minus one day. So I never have to live without you." A.A Milne.

Pets are more than a companion, some become best friends, and they create memories that are long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment